StrawberryFest is June 20, 2015!
The main attraction for our annual festival is the 1,000 quarts of fresh, home-grown strawberries from Kirshbaum's Farm for sale.
For those who like an early start, we'll open our doors on Friday. This year's prizes are currently being collected and one thing we can promise- They are AWESOME!
If you or your business would like to donate a prize for our drop draw or raffle, it is a great way to advertise your business and support a great cause! Contact Donna Malaise at 608-837-4611, ext 120 for more information.
To avoid the traffic at StrawberryFest & the Cannery Block Party, go to Sacred Hearts and catch the convenient shuttle bus.
Indoor/Outdoor Craft Fair
Get ready to shop until you drop as you stroll the festival grounds! This year's crafters will showcase a collection of creations from photography and jewelry to wooden crafts and garden art and more. Interested? call Donna Malaise at 837-4611, ext. 120, for more information.
Berry, Berry Good Food
We'll be serving a wide selection of strawberry-themed treats, such as strawberry shortcake and strawberry sundaes. Plus, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch and so much more.
Lace up your running shoes and get ready for our annual 5K/ Run/Walk and 10K Run. Fees and registration are still to be determined. For more information, please call Melody Riedel at 837-4611, ext. 115.
AND AN EVENT FOR KIDS ONLY!
New this year: 50 yard and 100 yard dash. It will be held in front of the Colonial Club on Chase Blvd at 9:45 am. All participants receive a shirt.
Used Book Sale
From novels and children's books to science fiction and biographies, we just might have your favorites for sale. We also sell used CDs, videos, puzzles, and DVDs.
Come enjoy the live entertainment on our outdoor stage. This year's artists will include the Sun Prairie Community Band and Patsy Cline tribute artist Karen Wickham.
- Big Berry Wheel
- Garage Sale
- Face Painting and lots more!
We really appreciate how many of you offer to help. Here are a few ideas:
- Become a Sponsor or Raffle Prize donor!
- Donate brats, hotdogs, hotdog buns, powdered lemonade, soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite), bottled water, whipped topping (i.e., Cool Whip, Whipped Cream), paper plates, used books for the Book Sale and new items for the Drop Drawing. Please drop off the food items by June 12.
- Buy or sell raffle tickets
- Call Donna Malaise at 837-4611, ext. 120, to volunteer
- Bake for the Bake Sale
- Enter the 5K/10K Run/Walk
- Spread the word
- Attend on the 20th and bring your friends and family! Let's try and break our attendance record this year!